This nice Blogger theme is compatible with various major web browsers. You can put a little personal info or a welcome message of your blog here. Go to "Edit HTML" tab to change this text.
RSS

jueves, 9 de julio de 2009

TEMAS QUE ME GUSTAN: "QUE MARAVILLOSO MUNDO" (LOUIS AMSTRONG)

Aca les dejo una canción hermosa, mi preferida por sobre todas mis canciones favoritas.

What a Wonderful World
I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see 'em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....warm sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin'.. how do you do
They're really sayin'......I love you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.
They're really sayin'...
*SPOKEN*(I ....LOVE....YOU).

Que Maravilloso Mundo
Veo arboles de verde....rosas rojas tambien
Las veo florecer...para mi y para ti
Y pienso para mi...que maravilloso mundo

Veo el cielo de azul...nubes de blanco
Benditos dias brillantes...calidas noches sagradas
Y pienso para mi...que maravilloso mundo

Los colores del arcoiris...tan bellos..en el cielo
Estan ahi en las caras...de la gente..pasando
Veo amigos dandose la mano...diciendo..como estas
estan diciendo en realidad...Te amo

Escucho niños llorar...los veo crecer
Aprenderan mucho mas...de lo que yo podre saber
Y pienso para mi...que maravilloso mundo

Si pienso para mi...que maravilloso mundo.


0 se animaron a escribir algo: